A serious injury can have a serious impact on your life.
If you were injured because of a car accident, motorcycle crash, slip and fall, pharmaceutical mistake, nursing home negligence, or dog bite, your life is not the same as it was before the accident. You are injured, you have a pile of unpaid medical bills, you can’t work, and the insurance adjuster wants you to hurry up and sign a paper you don’t understand. You know that you have to deal with the insurance company, but you’re afraid of making the wrong decision. You just wish it would all go away.
You have come to the right place. The award-winning lawyers at Hupy and Abraham have Illinois personal injury law offices in Bloomington, Gurnee, and Rockford. Our three convenient Illinois locations mean help is always near. We can’t undo the accident, but we can make your life easier. Here are five ways our Illinois accident lawyers can help you:
- We can determine whether you have a claim. Who pays for your injuries? What about the work you missed? Can you get damages for pain and suffering? Come in for a free consultation. Bring your medical records, insurance policy, and any accident reports. Our attorneys will review this information and ask you questions about your injury and the accident. We’ll be able to determine who is liable for your injuries and we’ll put an approximate value on your claim. We’ll let you know if it’s worth your time to pursue damages. To schedule your free appointment, call our toll-free number: 800-800-5678.
- We can file your Illinois injury claim. Once you and your injury attorney decide that it is in your best interest to pursue a personal injury claim, your lawyer will file that claim on your behalf. He will fill out the paperwork and collect the evidence needed to support your case. He will present this information to the insurance companies.
- We can negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf. The insurance company does not have your best interests in mind. The friendly adjuster wants to pay you the smallest settlement possible. Our job is to do everything we can to get you the settlement you deserve. Our attorneys will deal with the paperwork, make phone calls and, if necessary, take your case to court.
- We can represent you in court. If the insurance company is unwilling to commit to the fair settlement you are entitled to, our personal injury attorneys will take your claim to court. We will file the necessary paperwork, interview witnesses, gather additional evidence to support your claim, and help you prepare you for the trial.
- We can take care of the settlement process and pay the bills. When you, your attorney and the insurance company have agreed on a fair settlement amount, your personal injury lawyer will follow up with the paperwork necessary for you to receive your settlement. After he collects the money, your attorney will pay any insurance liens and outstanding bills, keep his fee, and pay you the rest. It is a fact that Illinois injury victims who hire Hupy and Abraham receive significantly larger settlements than those who go it alone.
Our Illinois personal injury attorneys are with you every step of the way. To learn more about injury claims and what our personal injury lawyers can do for you, browse through our website. Read blog posts, news articles, and informative articles about Illinois injury law. Take a look at our attorney profiles and find out what our many satisfied clients have to say about our services. To schedule a free consultation, contact the office nearest you.