Dixon, Illinois, has a proud history. Two presidents had strong ties to Dixon. President Ronald Reagan called Dixon his hometown. Dixon is where President Reagan went to school and lifeguarded at Lowell Park Beach. Before that, Dixon is where Abraham Lincoln, who would later become President Abraham Lincoln, marched up the Rock River Valley to Fort Dixon where he led the troops in the fight against the Blackhawk Indians.
Today, Dixon is a thriving community and the county seat for Lee County. The city is located near four major highways and an interstate and is the economic hub of the area.
With All That Is Going on in Dixon, Personal Injury Accidents Are a Real Risk
The approximately 16,000 residents of Dixon, the people who work in Dixon, and the people who come to visit Dixon, all share common risks. It is possible that a motor vehicle accident—such as car crash, truck wreck, motorcycle crash, or pedestrian accident—could result in a serious injury. Likewise, it is possible that a slip and fall, dog bite, negligent security incident, or other type of accident could result in a serious injury.
If someone’s negligence was the primary cause of your injury, then our Rockford personal injury lawyers are ready to help you. You can call, text, or email us 24/7/365. We understand that you are anxious to learn more about your rights and about what you can do to protect your recovery. We invite you to browse our extensive website, to read one of our free books, or to contact us for a personalized, free, no-obligation consultation today. During our initial meeting, we will gather facts about the accident that left you hurt and about your injury and we will discuss the potential next steps in your recovery. If you hire us, we will fight hard for your fair and just recovery of past and future healthcare costs, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, pain, suffering, and other damages.
Please contact us today to learn more and then at the time of our meeting please join us in our Rockford office
Directions to Our Rockford Office From Dixon
- Heading west on E 6th St toward S Galena Ave.
- Turning left on S Galena Ave.
- Continuing straight on IL 26 S/S Galena Ave.
- Turning left onto the I 88 Ramp toward Chicago/Moline.
- Keeping left at the fork, following signs for I 88 E and merging onto I 88 E.
- Taking the exit onto I 39 N/US 20 E toward Wisconsin-Belvidere Rockford and continuing to follow I 39 N.
- Using the left two lanes to take the Interstate 90 w/ Interstate 39 N exit.
- Merging onto I 39 N/I 90 W.
- Taking the US 20 BUS/State St exit.
- Keeping right at the fork, following signs for Rockford and merging onto US 20 BUS W/E State St.
- Turning right onto N Bell School Rd.
- Turning left onto Guilford Rd.
- Turning right onto N Perryville Rd.
- Turning left onto Rote Rd.
You will arrive at our office: 6952 Rote Rd #200, Rockford, Illinois