- Streator, Illinois
- Get Directions +
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Streator, Illinois offers the benefits of small town living with the convenience of modern amenities and easy access to metropolitan areas. Streator is located in the northern part of the state, in the middle of a triangle formed by I-38, I-55, and I-80.
Streator has a history of being home to entrepreneurs, scientists, and independent thinkers. It's the birthplace of Burt Baskin, of Baskin-Robbins ice cream fame; and Clyde Tombaugh, who discovered the dwarf planet Pluto in 1930. Today, Streator's community proudly supports small business start-ups, established retail outlets, and satellite facilities for two regional hospitals—Order of St. Francis and Illinois Valley Community Hospital.
What to Do If You’re Hurt in Streator, Illinois
Accidents happen, even in a small, safe city such as Streator. If you’ve been hurt in any kind of motor vehicle crash, an accident on someone else’s property, or because of someone else’s negligent or intentional actions, then you need to take action quickly to protect your rights.
Illinois law limits the amount of time you have to pursue a legal recovery. If you fail to take action within that time, then you'll remain responsible for all of your economic losses.
However, if you contact a reputable lawyer, then he can review your potential claim, advise your next steps, and fight for your fair recovery of damages. Your damages may include compensation for past and future healthcare costs, lost income, out of pocket costs, physical pain, emotional suffering, and other losses.
Get the peace of mind you deserve. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation after an accident in Streator leaves you injured. We would be pleased to meet with you in our Bloomington, Illinois office.
Bloomington Office Directions
Streator Driving Directions
- Head west on IL 18 W/E. Main Street toward Bloomington St.
- Continue to follow IL 18 W.
- Turn left to merge onto I-39 S/US 51 S toward Bloomington.
- Use the right two lanes to take I-55 S /I-4 exit toward US 51/Decatur/St. Louis/I-74/Peoria/ Champaign.
- Merge onto I-55 S/US 51 S.
- Take Exit 160 for US 150/IL 9 toward Pekin.
- Use the left two lanes to turn left onto IL 9 E/US 150 E/W. Market St.
- Continue straight on W. Market St.
- Turn right onto N. Madison St.
- Turn left at the third cross street, W. Washington St.
- Turn left at the second cross street, N. Main St.
Our office will be on your right: 205 N. Main St., Ste. 302, Bloomington.
Testimonials by Hupy and Abraham Clients
To learn more, please contact us via this website or by phone at any time—24/7/365—to schedule your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in our Bloomington office.