Get Help Now
- Beach Park, Illinois
Beach Park, IL
- Get Directions +
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
The village of Beach Park is on the shores of Lake Michigan between Chicago and Milwaukee. Beach Park is home to more than 129,700 residents, and approximately 3,680 businesses employ almost 40,000 people. Residents and workers alike can enjoy Illinois Beach State Park, the County Forest Preserve, and a wide range of services in a rapidly growing and desirable area.
Here's What Beach Park Residents and Workers Should Know If They're Hurt in an Accident
With the hustle and bustle of a thriving community come certain risks. Perhaps it's:
- A distracted driver who hits a pedestrian
- A drunk driver who collides with another vehicle
- A property owner who fails to maintain her property and causes a visitor to get hurt
Any of these scenarios—and countless others—can result in an innocent person being injured.
If this happened to you or your loved one, speak with an experienced Illinois personal injury lawyer right away. Our attorneys would be pleased to offer you a free, no-obligation consultation. During this meeting, we'll discuss your legal rights, your potential recovery, and the steps we can take to help you secure fair compensation with as little hassle as possible.
To learn more, please contact us at your early convenience either by phone or through our contact form. For our meeting, we invite you to join us in our convenient Gurnee, Illinois office.
Gurnee Office Directions
Beach Park Driving Directions
- Head east on W. Hickory Dr. toward Cty W34/N. Lewis Ave.
- Turn left at the first cross street, Cty W34/N. Lewis Ave.
- Turn left onto W. Wadsworth Rd.
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Cty W 15/Hunt Club Rd.
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit to stay on Cty W 15/ Hunt Club Rd.
- Continue to follow Hunt Club Rd.
- Turn left onto W. Washington St.