There are many things that make Peoria special. As the largest city on the Illinois River, Peoria has a special and historic RiverFront District with lots of great restaurants and entertainment options. Whether you decide to spend an evening on the RiverFront, a day enjoying Wildlife Prairie State Park, a day working at USDA’s National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, or a day attending one of several colleges located in the area, you will be enriched by the activities in this city that has been named one of the best mannered cities in the country.
Unfortunately, even in a city where polite manners are valued accidents still happen. Drivers are still impatient, dogs are still aggressive, and property owners are still negligent. Serious accidents happen and you will have to fight for your fair recovery in Peoria—just as you would anywhere else.
Protect the Recovery That You Deserve
If someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, then you need to take action to protect your legal rights. You may be able to recover damages for your past, current, and future medical costs, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, physical pain, emotional suffering, and other losses. However, before you can make this recovery you will have to prove that someone else was negligent and you will have to establish the value of your damages.
An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you do that in a way that respects the polite tradition of Peoria but never waivers on seeking the fair damages that you deserve. To learn more, we encourage you to schedule a free consultation with us in our conveniently located Bloomington office.
Directions to Our Bloomington Office From Peoria
- Take I-74 to Exit 125 for US-150 toward Mitsubishi Motorway.
- Use the left lane to take exit 127 to merge onto I-55 N toward Chicago
- Take exit 167 for I-55 S/Veterans Pkwy toward Airport
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto I-55BL/Historic U.S. 66 W/Veterans Pkwy
- Turn left onto Shepard Rd
- Turn right onto Airport Rd/County Rd 1800 E
- Turn left onto General Electric Rd
- Our office will be on your right: 3801 General Electric Rd #3, Bloomington, IL