Get Help Now
- Freeport, Illinois
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
The city of Freeport, Illinois, effectively blends small-town living with big-city offerings. There is always something to do here, whether you are out enjoying nature on the Jane Addams Trail, going to a doctor’s appointment at FHN, going to school, going to work, or going out to enjoy a restaurant or cultural event.
According to our city’s website, most people have short commutes and know their neighbors. However, accidents can happen even on the shortest drives, and even on a friend’s property a slip and fall accident or dog bite injury can occur.
And You Need to Know What to Do If You Are Hurt
After any kind of accident, you should seek immediate medical attention. Your doctors can diagnose your injuries and offer a treatment plan to manage your pain and help you recover.
The next step in your recovery should be to talk to an experienced Illinois personal injury lawyer. Our experienced lawyers can provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation about your rights. We will explain how we thoroughly investigate every personal injury case in our office, how we negotiate with insurance companies on behalf of our clients, why we would bring a case to trial, and what your unique recovery may be after a personal injury accident.
We are always available for you and you can set up a convenient meeting with us by reaching out to us via this website or by phone, then setting up a meeting at our Rockford office.
Rockford Office Directions
Freeport Driving Directions
- Taking US 20 E toward Rockford.
- Continuing onto I 39 N.
- Using the left two lanes to take the Interstate 90 W /Interstate 39 N exit.
- Merging on to I 39 N / I 90 W.
- Taking the US 20 BUS / State St exit.
- Keeping right at the fork, following signs for Rockford, and merging onto US 20 BUS W/ E State Street.
- Turning right onto N Bell School Road.
- Turning left onto Guilford Road.
- Turning right onto N Perryville Road.
- Turning left onto Rote Road.
Our office is located at 6952 Rote Road, Suite #200, Rockford, Illinois.