Get Help Now
- Peru, Illinois
- Get Directions +
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
The small city of Peru is in a lovely valley along the Illinois River, just a few miles from the intersection of I-39 and I-80. It's home to some well-established companies—some more than a century old!—as well as vibrant new businesses. Residents and visitors alike can enjoy the area's parks, playgrounds, playing fields, and local events.
What Happens When an Ordinary Day in Peru Ends With a Personal Injury?
Whatever was on your mind before you were hurt will likely take a backseat to your physical and financial needs immediately after an accident. Instead of focusing on work, family, or recreational activities, you must now focus on doctors’ appointments, bills, and physical pain.
If someone else’s negligence resulted in your injuries, you need to take action by contacting our experienced Illinois personal injury lawyers for a free consultation. We want to know what happened to you, and we want to fight for your fair financial recovery. We want to help you get back to a normal, happy life.
To learn more about how we can help you receive compensation for past and future medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages, please use the contact form on this website or call anytime. We're here to assist you and we would be pleased to provide a free initial consultation. For our meeting, please join us in our Bloomington, Illinois office.
Bloomington Office Directions
Peru Driving Directions
- Head east on 4th St. toward Putnam St.
- Exit onto IL 251 S toward Tonica.
- Turn right to merge onto I-39 S/US 51 S.
- Use the right two lanes to take the I-55 S /I-4 exit toward US 51/Decatur/St. Louis/
- I-74/Peoria/ Champaign.
- Merge onto I-55 S/US 51 S.
- Take Exit 160 for US 150/IL 9 toward Pekin.
- Use the left two lanes to turn left onto IL 9 E/US 150 E/W. Market St.
- Continue straight on W. Market St.
- Turn right onto N. Madison St.
- Turn left at the third cross street, W. Washington St.
- Turn left at the second cross street, N. Main St.
Our office will be in your right: 205 N. Main St., Ste. 302, Bloomington.
Testimonials by Hupy and Abraham Clients
To learn more, please contact us via this website or by phone at any time—24/7/365—to schedule your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in our Bloomington office.