The small city of Peru is in a lovely valley along the Illinois River, just a few miles from the intersection of I-39 and I-80. It's home to some well-established companies—some more than a century old!—as well as vibrant new businesses. Residents and visitors alike can enjoy the area's parks, playgrounds, playing fields, and local events.
What Happens When an Ordinary Day in Peru Ends With a Personal Injury?
Whatever was on your mind before you were hurt will likely take a backseat to your physical and financial needs immediately after an accident. Instead of focusing on work, family, or recreational activities, you must now focus on doctors’ appointments, bills, and physical pain.
If someone else’s negligence resulted in your injuries, you need to take action by contacting our experienced Illinois personal injury lawyers for a free consultation. We want to know what happened to you, and we want to fight for your fair financial recovery. We want to help you get back to a normal, happy life.
To learn more about how we can help you receive compensation for past and future medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages, please use the contact form on this website or call anytime. We're here to assist you and we would be pleased to provide a free initial consultation. For our meeting, please join us in our Bloomington, Illinois office.
Directions to Our Bloomington Office From Peru
- Take I-39 S towards Bloomington
- Use the left lane to merge onto I-55 N toward Chicago
- Take exit 167 for I-55 S/Veterans Pkwy toward Airport
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto I-55BL/Historic U.S. 66 W/Veterans Pkwy
- Turn left onto Shepard Rd
- Turn right onto Airport Rd/County Rd 1800 E
- Turn left onto General Electric Rd
- Our office will be in your right: 3801 General Electric Rd #3, Bloomington, IL
To learn more, please contact us via this website or by phone at any time—24/7/365—to schedule your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in our Bloomington office.