Over the past decade, a lot has changed in East Peoria, Illinois, and a lot still remains the same. East Peoria is a suburban city in central Illinois that is located near I 74 and employs people at many different businesses, including Caterpillar Inc. In the last few years, the downtown area has been renovated.
In addition to being home to more than 23,000 people and a workplace for others, East Peoria is often a tourist destination. People come to see the largest July 4th fireworks show in Illinois, for the Illinois High School Association Softball Finals, to visit the Par-A-Dice Hotel and Casino, and to participate in other celebrations and East Peoria attractions.
If You’re Injured in East Peoria
As is true in most any city in America, it’s possible to be involved in an accident in East Peoria, whether you live here, work here, or are just passing through. This could be a motor vehicle accident, an accident on someone else’s property, or an accident caused by someone else’s negligent or intentional actions that resulted in a serious injury. After an accident, you have the right to:
- A fair recovery. Illinois law allows you to recover for past and future medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, physical pain, and emotional suffering if someone else’s negligence caused your injuries.
- Work with an experienced Illinois personal injury lawyer. An attorney can advise you of your rights, negotiate a recovery on your behalf, and take your case to court, if necessary.
The days following an accident can be overwhelming, and you may make mistakes that could jeopardize your recovery. Don’t let this happen to you. Instead, take action by scheduling a free, confidential consultation with our experienced attorneys. You can reach us via this website, by phone, or text at any time. Then, at the time of our meeting, we invite you to visit us at our Bloomington office.
Directions to Our Bloomington Office From East Peoria
- Taking I 74 E toward Bloomington.
- Use the left lane to take exit 127 to merge onto I-55 N toward Chicago
- Take exit 167 for I-55 S/Veterans Pkwy toward Airport
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto I-55BL/Historic U.S. 66 W/Veterans Pkwy
- Turn left onto Shepard Rd
- Turn right onto Airport Rd/County Rd 1800 E
- Turn left onto General Electric Rd
- Our office will be in your right: 3801 General Electric Rd #3, Bloomington, IL
To learn more, please contact us via this website or by phone at any time—24/7/365—to schedule your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in our Bloomington office.