- Urbana, Illinois
- Get Directions +
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Urbana, Illinois is a unique city that describes itself as a micro-urban community. The Urbana-Champaign area has many of the favorable characteristics typically found only in larger cities. These characteristics include a diverse population and an exciting arts, culture, and entertainment community. Urbana also offers fantastic neighborhoods; nationally-recognized public schools; the world-renowned University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; the award winning Urbana Park District; a walkable downtown; and a number of special events.
Even in a Special Place Like Urbana, Things Can Go Wrong
- An adult commuting to work
- A college student crossing the street
- The parent of a school-age child who often plays in the neighborhood
There's a risk of being injured by someone else’s negligence. For example, a car crash, a slip and fall accident, a dog bite incident, or a lack of reasonable security could all lead to serious injuries.
Someone else’s negligence could change your life in an instant. Pain, mounting medical bills, and even unemployment may be the result. Our experienced Illinois personal injury lawyers understand how unfair this is. We're committed to helping every client who seeks our services get the fair and unique recovery they deserve.
We want to get to know you and how an injury impacted your life. We want to help you secure your financial recovery while your or your loved one focuses on physical recovery. At Hupy and Abraham, we offer clients our services on a contingency fee basis. That means you won’t owe us upfront legal fees. Instead, we'll be paid from your eventual settlement. Therefore, you have nothing to lose by letting us help you.
Call us or use the quick contact form to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation at your earliest convenience. For our meeting, we invite you to join us in our Bloomington, Illinois office.
Bloomington Office Directions
Urbana Driving Directions
- Take S. Lincoln Ave. to I-74.
- Use the left two lanes to turn left onto the I-74 W ramp toward Bloomington and merge onto I-74.
- Take Exit 135 for US 51 BUS toward US 51/Main St./Bloomington.
- Keep right at the fork, and follow signs for Bloomington.
- Make a slight right onto US 51 BUS N/S. Main St.
- Turn left onto E. Washington St.
- Turn right at the first cross street, N. Main St.
Our office will be in your right: 205 N. Main St., Ste. 302, Bloomington.
Testimonials by Hupy and Abraham Clients
To learn more, please contact us via this website or by phone at any time—24/7/365—to schedule your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in our Bloomington office.