Washington, Illinois is a special place to live. It has been named one of the safest cities in Illinois and one of the best places to raise a family. In Washington, you can find great schools, fun recreational activities, and a community that is dedicated to volunteerism.
Accidents Happen Even in Great Cities
No matter how safe and special the city, it’s always possible for accidents to happen. A serious motor vehicle crash can occur when you’re traveling on U.S. Route 24, Illinois Route 8, or another road. And if you’re outside taking a walk in your neighborhood, visiting a park, or frequenting a local business, you could be hurt by a dog, involved in a negligent security incident, or injured in a slip and fall.
Serious accidents can happen anywhere, and if you or a loved one suffer injuries while in Illinois, you need to know who to call for help. Our experienced Illinois personal injury lawyers are here to assist you every step of the way. We will investigate what happened, determine who is liable, advise you of your rights, and pursue your fair recovery. From the time you place your first call to us until the time we recover all damages you’re entitled to, you can trust us to give you the best possible legal representation.
To learn more, please contact us via this website or by phone to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation at our Bloomington office.
Directions to Our Bloomington Office From Washington
- Head west toward Peoria St
- Turn left onto Peoria St
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto S Main St
- Turn left onto Cooper Rd
- Continue onto County Rd 500 N
- Turn right onto IL-117 S
- Turn left onto the Interstate 74 E ramp to Bloomington
- Merge onto I-74
- Use the left lane to take exit 127 to merge onto I-55 N toward Chicago
- Take exit 167 for I-55 S/Veterans Pkwy toward Airport
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto I-55BL/Historic U.S. 66 W/Veterans Pkwy
- Turn left onto Shepard Rd
- Turn right onto Airport Rd/County Rd 1800 E
- Turn left onto General Electric Rd
Our office will be on your right: 3801 General Electric Rd #3, Bloomington, IL
To learn more, please contact us via this website or by phone at any time—24/7/365—to schedule your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in our Bloomington office.