Get Help Now
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Washington, Illinois
Get Help Now
Washington, Illinois is a special place to live. It has been named one of the safest cities in Illinois and one of the best places to raise a family. In Washington, you can find great schools, fun recreational activities, and a community that is dedicated to volunteerism.
Accidents Happen Even in Great Cities
No matter how safe and special the city, it’s always possible for accidents to happen. A serious motor vehicle crash can occur when you’re traveling on U.S. Route 24, Illinois Route 8, or another road. And if you’re outside taking a walk in your neighborhood, visiting a park, or frequenting a local business, you could be hurt by a dog, involved in a negligent security incident, or injured in a slip and fall.
Serious accidents can happen anywhere, and if you or a loved one suffer injuries while in Illinois, you need to know who to call for help. Our experienced Illinois personal injury lawyers are here to assist you every step of the way. We will investigate what happened, determine who is liable, advise you of your rights, and pursue your fair recovery. From the time you place your first call to us until the time we recover all damages you’re entitled to, you can trust us to give you the best possible legal representation.
To learn more, please contact us via this website or by phone to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation at our Bloomington office.
Bloomington Office Directions
Washington Driving Directions
- Taking Peoria St to the traffic circle.
- At the traffic circle, taking the first exit onto S Main St.
- Continuing onto Washington Rd.
- Turning left onto US 150 E.
- Turning right onto County Line Rd.
- Turning left at County Road 3400 E.
- Continuing onto Zimmerman Rd.
- Zimmerman Rd turns slightly right and becomes West Martin Dr.
- Turning left at County Road 1400 E/County Road 3500 E/East Martin Dr.
- Turning right onto the I 74 E ramp to Bloomington.
- Taking I 74 to Exit 125 for US 150 toward Mitsubishi/Motorway.
- Turning right on US 150 E (signs for Mitsubishi Motorway).
- Turning right at the first cross street onto Mabel Rd.
- Continuing onto White Oak Rd.
- Turning left onto W Locust St.
- Turning right onto N Center St/N Madison St, continuing to follow N Madison St.
- Turning left onto W Washington St.
- Turning left at the second cross street onto N Main St.
Our office will be in your right: 205 N Main St #302, Bloomington, Illinois.
Testimonials by Hupy and Abraham Clients
To learn more, please contact us via this website or by phone at any time—24/7/365—to schedule your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in our Bloomington office.
The Ultimate Guide for Motorcycle Accident Victims
Hurt in a Wisconsin, Illinois or Iowa motorcycle wreck? You need our ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT VICTIMS. Order your copy today for FREE.Request Information +
The Ultimate Guide for Automobile Accident Victims
This FREE guide contains everything you need to know to protect your rights and get fair treatment after a serious Wisconsin, Iowa, or Illinois auto accident.Request Information +