- Sycamore, Illinois
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Sycamore, Illinois, is a classic small town in mid-America where, according to the city’s website, “smiles are a way of life” and “life offers more.” The city features a historic downtown area, a commercial district right on Illinois Route 64 (State Street), and the annual Sycamore Pumpkin Festival.
What to Do If You Are Hurt in a Sycamore Accident
It can be difficult to smile and enjoy living, working, or visiting Sycamore if you are injured. Whether you are hurt in a crash on State Street, you slip and fall at a restaurant while in town for the Sycamore Pumpkin Festival, or you are hurt on your commute to work or school—you may have the right to recover damages if you can prove that someone else’s negligence caused your accident injuries.
Our experienced Illinois personal injury lawyers know just how important a fair recovery is after any type of accident. We offer each of our clients personalized attention and we take the time to know what a fair recovery really means for each and every one of them. Then, we use our skills to negotiate a fair settlement with the right insurance company. If the insurance company is unwilling to enter a fair settlement, then we won’t hesitate to go to court.
Our goal is for each of our clients to get the fair and just recovery they deserve for their medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, pain, suffering, and other losses.
To learn more about how we may be able to help you, please contact us today via this website or by phone to schedule a free consultation in our Rockford office.
Rockford Office Directions
Sycamore Driving Directions
- Heading west on IL 64 W/W State St toward N California St.
- Turning right onto Old State Rd.
- Turning right onto Glidden Rd.
- Turning left onto Cherry Valley Rd.
- Turning right onto Irene Rd.
- Turning left to merge onto I-90 W.
- Taking the US 20 BUS/State St exit.
- Keeping right at the fork following signs for Rockford and margining onto US 20 BUS W/E State St.
- Turning right onto N Bell School Rd.
- Turning left onto Guilford Rd.
- Turning right onto N Perryville Rd.
- Turning left onto Rote Rd.