- Rochelle, Illinois
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Rochelle, Illinois is the place you want to be if you are looking for a Midwestern community that is close to major cities, yet far enough away to offer a quieter and more peaceful lifestyle. Rochelle has fewer than 10,000 residents, but those residents are able to benefit from an excellent school system, employment opportunities at multiple Fortune 100 and 500 companies, 24 churches, and multiple parks and recreational opportunities.
Maintain a Peaceful Lifestyle Even After a Rochelle Accident Injury
Your life may be anything but peaceful after you suffer an injury in a motor vehicle wreck, a slip and fall accident, or any other type of personal injury accident. Suddenly, whatever you were doing before the accident has been replaced by physical pain, doctors’ appointments, missed work, and endless bills.
You can get back to a peaceful lifestyle sooner by working with a Rockford injury lawyer. Our attorneys will take the time to get to know you and to understand just how your accident has impacted your life. We will use that information to negotiate with the right insurance companies or to take your case to court if a reasonable settlement cannot be reached.
At every step of your claim, we will handle the day-to-day aspects of your claim so that you are not further burdened by the stress of pursuing a legal recovery.
To learn more, we invite you to join us in our Rockford office for a free, no-obligation consultation. You can schedule your meeting at any time by reaching out to us via this website, by calling, or by texting the number listed above.
Rockford Office Directions
Rochelle Driving Directions
- Heading north on N 7th St toward 6th Ave.
- Turning right onto IL-38 E/May Mart Dr.
- Continuing to follow IL-38 E.
- Using the left two lanes to turn left to merge onto I-39 N/US-51 N toward Rockford.
- Merging onto I-39N/ US-51 N.
- Taking the exit onto I-39N/US-20 E toward Wisconsin-Belvidere Rockford.
- Using the left two lanes to take the Interstate 90 W/Interstate 39 N exit.
- Merging onto I-39 N/I-90W.
- Taking the US-20 BUS/State St exit.
- Keeping right at the fork, following signs for Rockford and merging onto US 20 BUS W/E State St.
- Merging onto US 20 BUS W/E State St.
- Turning right onto N Bell School Rd.
- Turning left onto Guilford Rd.
- Turning right onto N Perryville Rd.
- Turning left onto Rote Rd.