- DeKalb, Illinois
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
DeKalb, Illinois, is a diverse city. Not only are the city’s residents from a variety of different economic and ethnic backgrounds, but the city itself offers diverse industrial and commercial opportunities in a rural setting. The population of approximately 44,000 people has plentiful work opportunities and enjoys a good quality of life.
DeKalb is an easy city to get around, so residents, workers, and visitors can go about their daily activities and enjoy cultural and sporting events, restaurants, and retail opportunities. Lincoln Highway (IL Route 38) goes through the downtown area and I-88 and I-39 are easily accessible.
What to Do If You Are Hurt in a DeKalb Accident
Whether you are traveling on one of the city’s main roads, you are visiting someone else’s property, you are taking a medication prescribed by your doctor, or you are otherwise vulnerable to other people’s negligence, you may be hurt. The injuries that can result may be serious and they may not be your fault.
The experienced personal injury lawyers in our conveniently located Rockford office want to help you get the recovery that you deserve. This recovery could include compensation for your past and future healthcare costs, out-of-pocket expenses, pain, suffering, and other damages. Our attorneys know how to negotiate effectively with insurance companies and protect the individual rights of each of our clients. When you work with us, you get the experience and resources of an established law firm and the personal attention of an attorney who genuinely cares about your recovery.
To learn more, please schedule a free and confidential consultation with us today. We are always available to take your inquiry via this website or by phone. When you are ready, we invite you to come in for a personal meeting at our Rockford office.
Rockford Office Directions
DeKalb Driving Directions
- Heading west on IL-38 W toward S 3rd Street.
- Turning right onto N Annie Glidden Road.
- Continuing onto Glidden Road.
- Turning left onto Cherry Valley Road.
- Turning right onto Irene Road.
- Turning left to turn onto I-90 W.
- Taking the US 20 BUS / State St exit.
- Keeping right at the fork, following signs for Rockford, and merging onto US 20 BUS W/ E State Street.
- Turning right onto N Bell School Road.
- Turning left onto Guilford Road.
- Turning right onto N Perryville Road.
- Turning left onto Rote Road.
Our office is located at 6952 Rote Road, Suite #200, Rockford, Illinois.