Born and raised in Iowa, Attorney Dustin Ludemann has strong roots in the state, attending the University of Iowa for both his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and Drake University Law School in Des Moines for his Juris Doctorate. He is licensed to practice in both Iowa and Illinois.
Attorney Ludemann assists clients legally recover from injuries sustained in car accidents, motorcycle wrecks, work accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, and other accidents from the Davenport personal injury law office of Hupy and Abraham, S.C., P.C. Attorney Dustin Ludemann can be reached at (563) 275-6892.
Licensed to Practice: Iowa and Illinois
- Drake University Law School - Juris Doctorate (2015 IA, 2021 IL)
- University of Iowa - Masters of Social Work (2013)
- University of Iowa - Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (2011)
- Iowa State Bar Association (2015-Present)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2021-Present)