Personal Injury Attorney Robert J. Domol started practicing law in Illinois where he represented serious personal injury victims for nearly a decade. He moved with his family to northeast Wisconsin and joined Hupy and Abraham in 2014. He was promoted to shareholder in 2021. He has spent his entire career representing people who have suffered serious personal injuries. He has recovered more than $70 million in verdicts and settlements for his clients since joining Hupy and Abraham. He has won jury verdicts for his personal injury clients throughout northeast Wisconsin.
Attorney Domol gives back to the legal community by mentoring law students and new attorneys. He is active in local bar associations and has lectured at legal education programs for new attorneys and judged student court competitions.
Attorney Domol is actively involved in the community. Attorney Domol and his wife started a charitable foundation to fund research for developing treatments for Rett Syndrome, a rare genetic neurological and developmental disorder. Attorney Domol lives with his wife, two daughters and border collie in De Pere, Wisconsin.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Illinois, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- DePaul University College of Law – Juris Doctor (2004)
- Michigan State University – Bachelor of Arts (2001)
- Leaders in the Law - Wisconsin Law Journal (2020)
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers List (2021-Present)
- Top 40 Under 40 - American Society of Legal Advocates (2016-Present)
- Top 10 Attorney - National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (2015-Present)
- 10.0 Superb Rating – AVVO (2015-Present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2014-Present)
- Top 40 Under 40 – The National Trial Lawyers (2014-Present)
- Wisconsin Rising Stars List (2011-2019)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Product Liability Theory – The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (2003)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (2014-Present)
- Brown County Bar Association (2013-Present)
- Honorable Robert J. Parins American Inn of Court (2013-Present)
- Chicago Bar Association (2010-Present)
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (2007-Present)
- American Bar Association (2004-Present)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2004-Present)
Robert kept in touch with me and explained how long the process would take. I was pleased with the outcome of my case. I only wanted to make sure my medical bills were all paid and you went above and beyond that and I received a check for suffering and pain. You're great!
Rob was SO nice to work with and I really felt like he told me everything and went for every penny he felt I deserved. Such a nice guy and that's not what I expected to get in an attorney.
I was very happy. Rob Domol listened, kept me informed, accommodated requests, and did his best to get me a fair settlement.