Attorney James K. Theisen joined Hupy and Abraham in 2014 as an associate attorney to work in our Rockford office. With more than a decade of experience, he’s handled insurance defense litigation, subrogation and personal injury.
During law school, Attorney Theisen served as a Student Ambassador for Southern Illinois University’s School of Law and participated in William & Mary School of Law’s summer program in Madrid, Spain.
Licensed to Practice: Illinois, Missouri
- Southern Illinois University School of Law – Juris Doctor (2002)
- Western Illinois University – Bachelor of Science (1994)
- Phi Delta Phi Award - Southern Illinois University School of Law (2002)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2003-Present)
- Winnebago County Bar Association (2003-Present)
James is very professional and efficient. Very pleased with the outcome of the case.
-A Satisfied Client
Review Attorney James Theisen
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney James Theisen is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Theisen, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.