Todd R. Korb has been practicing law since he graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1996. Attorney Korb has obtained millions in recoveries for his clients in almost 20 years of practice. He has lectured numerous times on legal and insurance coverage issues in Wisconsin.
Attorney Korb has successfully handled thousands of personal injury cases including auto accidents, dog bites, and product liability cases.
He is currently involved in his community as a member of his town's government while volunteering and coaching at his children's school.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin; Iowa; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin; Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Wisconsin Law School – Juris Doctor (1996)
- University of Wisconsin – Bachelor of Arts (1993)
- Leaders in the Law – Wisconsin Law Journal (2018)
- Superb 10.0 Rating - AVVO (2016-Present)
- M Magazine - Leading Lawyers List (2015)
- Elite Lawyers of America
- Board Certified in Civil Pretrial Practice Advocacy – National Board of Trial Advocacy (2012-Present)
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy - National Board of Trial Advocacy (2011-Present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers: Civil Plantiff – The National Trial Lawyers (2011-Present)
- Wisconsin BMW Motorcycle Club (2017-Present)
- Iowa State Bar (2015-Present)
- Elite Lawyers of America (2011-Present)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member (2010-Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member (2010-Present)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (2009-Present)
- American Association for Justice (2009-Present)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (1998-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (1996-Present)
From the day we had called for their assistance, I knew I was in good hands.. Todd Korb is an outstanding attorney. He was absolutely brilliant in the courtroom. He was very well prepared and his confidence gave me peace of mind. Thanks to all of the hard work from attorney Korb, we left that courtroom happy with the result. If you need a team that is honest, caring, and absolutely amazing to work with, Hupy and Abraham is the firm I would recommend. They went above and beyond and showed they truly cared. Thank you for changing my life!
- J. James
Attorney Korb - we want to THANK YOU so much for all of your support throughout our ups and downs. What an emotional roller coaster. We think you are an amazing person and wanted to let you know that we appreciate you and all of your sincere efforts to see us through these trying times.
- K. Zierk
Attorney Korb - I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for me. Everything turned out beautifully.
I read all of the brochures about all of the beautiful people you have helped and thank you for helping me too. I will send you a card. God bless all of you. Give everyone in the office a hug from me, I love you.
Thank you for everything.
- D. Lance
Attorney Korb - I just want to drop you a couple of lines to thank you for everything, all your hours and hard work. I know we did all we could. Again, just thanking you from the bottom of my heart.
- M. Miller