Todd R. Korb has been practicing law since he graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1996. Attorney Korb has obtained millions in recoveries for his clients in almost 20 years of practice. He has lectured numerous times on legal and insurance coverage issues in Wisconsin.
Attorney Korb has successfully handled thousands of personal injury cases including auto accidents, dog bites and product liability cases.
He is currently involved in his community as a member of his town's government while volunteering and coaching at his children's school.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin; Iowa; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin; Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Wisconsin Law School – Juris Doctor (1996)
- University of Wisconsin – Bachelor of Arts (1993)
- Superb 10.0 Rating - AVVO (2016-Present)
- Board Certified in Civil Pretrial Practice Advocacy – National Board of Trial Advocacy (2012-Present)
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy - National Board of Trial Advocacy (2011-Present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2011-Present)
- Wisconsin BMW Motorcycle Club (2017-Present)
- Iowa State Bar (2015-Present)
- Elite Lawyers of America (2011-Present)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member (2010-Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member (2010-Present)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (2009-Present)
- American Association for Justice (2009-Present)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (1998-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (1996-Present)
From the day we had called for their assistance, I knew I was in good hands.. Todd Korb is an outstanding attorney. He was absolutely brilliant in the courtroom. He was very well prepared and his confidence gave me peace of mind. Thanks to all of the hard work from attorney Korb, we left that courtroom happy with the result. If you need a team that is honest, caring, and absolutely amazing to work with, Hupy and Abraham is the firm I would recommend. They went above and beyond and showed they truly cared. Thank you for changing my life!
Attorney Korb - we want to THANK YOU so much for all of your support throughout our ups and downs. What an emotional roller coaster. We think you are an amazing person and wanted to let you know that we appreciate you and all of your sincere efforts to see us through these trying times.
Attorney Korb - I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for me. Everything turned out beautifully.
I read all of the brochures about all of the beautiful people you have helped and thank you for helping me too. I will send you a card. God bless all of you. Give everyone in the office a hug from me, I love you.
Thank you for everything.
Review Attorney Todd Korb
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Todd Korb is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Korb, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
From Day 1 and throughout my case, everyone - especially Todd Korb - was extremely helpful and courteous. Thank you for everything, I could not be happier!
- S. O'Brien