Attorney Jason F. Abraham began his career with Hupy and Abraham in 1993 and was promoted to shareholder in 1999.
Attorney Abraham's proficiency in handling personal injury matters attracts clientele from across the nation. He has settled or tried personal injury cases with a combined value of approximately $350 million and resolved many cases for over one million dollars each.
His expertise in personal injury matters has granted him lecturing opportunities in numerous states across the nation.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri
- Marquette University Law School – Juris Doctor (1992)
- University of Wisconsin – Bachelor of Arts (1989)
- Leaders in the Law – Wisconsin Law Journal (2016)
- 10.0 Superb Rating – AVVO (2015-Present)
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers List (2014-Present)
- Philanthropic Award – CCN Magazine (2012)
- Lawyer of the Year – NAACP Milwaukee (2010)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2008-Present)
- AV Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubbell (2006-Present)
- ABATE of Iowa – Lifetime Member (2013-Present)
- Black-N-Blue Ball – Steering Committee Member (2010-Present)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2007-Present)
- ABATE of Wisconsin – Lifetime Member (2006-Present)
- Ridin’ to a Cure Foundation – Board Member (2005-Present)
- National Board of Trial Advocacy - Certified Civil Trial Specialist (2004-Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (1998-Present)
- American Association for Justice (1993-Present)
- American Bar Association (1993-Present)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice – Board Member (1993-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (1992-Present)
Jason – first off – thank you for the stellar job you did for me involving my accident. I shudder to think how things would have panned out had I not contacted you. Yikers. You did a HELL of a job keeping me in the loop, keeping me informed of what was going on, what was going to happen next, and essentially easing my mind. You never made me feel like I was bothering you—though I still kind of did. Anyway – to make a long story short, please feel free to add me to your, what already must be lengthy reference list. Thanks again for everything.
I contacted Hupy and Abraham after I was run off the road on my motorcycle by a car that had lost control. My attorney, Jason Abraham, handled all of the headaches of dealing with the insurance companies and filed all the paperwork; all I had to do was recover from my injuries and the rest was done for me. I felt I was really being taken care of by the entire staff. In the end they negotiated a fair settlement that I was happy with. I would, with full confidence, recommend Hupy and Abraham to anyone who was injured in an accident.
Review Attorney Jason Abraham
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Jason Abraham is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Abraham, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
I was involved in an accident last year and initially retained a different lawyer. I was very unhappy with their services. I was told that, "Jason Abraham is the best attorney in the world!" Based on this, I decided to use your offices for my case. I wouldn't have it any other way. I tell my friends about you and your law firm all the time. Thank you for being so great to me!
- R. Chandler