Attorney Chad A. Kreblin became a shareholder at Hupy and Abraham in 2007 and has recovered over $140 million on behalf of his clients. He has lectured on various legal and insurance coverage issues in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri and Minnesota.
Attorney Kreblin is active in the community and has taken a leading role in increasing awareness of the need for child identification. In 2001, he started the Hupy and Abraham Child Identification Program to assist police in missing child cases. Since then, he has personally fingerprinted nearly 10,000 children and has taken an active role in educating parents about child safety.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Iowa
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law – Juris Doctor (2001)
- University of Wisconsin – Bachelor of Arts (1998)
- Leaders in the Law – Wisconsin Law Journal (2017)
- 10.0 Superb Rating – AVVO (2015-Present)
- AV Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubbell (2015-Present)
- Top 40 Under 40 – The National Trial Lawyers (2012-Present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2008-Present)
- Wisconsin Rising Stars List (2006-2016)
- National Board of Legal Specialty Certification – Board Certified Advocate (2014-Present)
- CNatonal Board ist – Certified Civil Trial Specialist (2013-Present)
- ABATE of Iowa (2013-Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2012-Present)
- ABATE of Wisconsin – Lifetime Member (2009-Present)
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life – Board Member (2009-Present)
- American Bar Association (2001-Present)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (2001-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (2001-Present)
Dear Attorney Chad Kreblin - I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am very grateful; you and your staff have been nothing short of wonderful. Every time I called, a return call was right behind me.
Thank you! I have a lot of friends that ride. I will pass the word on. Thank you again, I am very grateful. God Bless!
- C. Ernest-Jiricka
Dear Attorney Kreblin - thank you so much for all your hard work on our cases. You are terrific!
Dear Attorney Kreblin - I appreciate all that you did for me. I am very happy with the outcome of my case and with Hupy and Abraham as a whole. Thank you for your kind words and for telling me that I could call you anytime if I had questions.