Personal Injury Attorney Chad A. Kreblin became a shareholder at Hupy and Abraham in 2007 and has recovered over $155 million on behalf of his clients. He has lectured on various legal and insurance coverage issues in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri and Minnesota.
Attorney Kreblin is active in the community and has taken a leading role in increasing awareness of the need for child identification. In 2001, he started the Hupy and Abraham Child Identification Program to assist police in missing child cases. Since then, he has personally fingerprinted nearly 10,000 children and has taken an active role in educating parents about child safety.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Iowa
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law – Juris Doctor (2001)
- University of Wisconsin – Bachelor of Arts (1998)
- Leaders in the Law – Wisconsin Law Journal (2017)
- 10.0 Superb Rating – AVVO (2015-Present)
- AV Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubbell (2015-Present)
- Elite Lawyers of America
- Top 40 Under 40: Civil Plantiff – The National Trial Lawyers (2012-2018)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers: Civil Plaintiff – The National Trial Lawyers (2008-Present)
- Wisconsin Rising Stars List (2006-2016)
- National Board of Legal Specialty Certification – Board Certified Advocate (2014-Present)
- National Board List – Certified Civil Trial Specialist (2013-Present)
- ABATE of Iowa (2013-Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- ABATE of Wisconsin – Lifetime Member (2009-Present)
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life – Board Member (2009-Present)
- American Bar Association (2001-Present)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (2001-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (2001-Present)
Attorney Abraham and Attorney Kreblin,
Words do not begin to describe the depth of our gratitude for your firm’s help in settling my motorcycle accident case. Apart from what I consider to be a very substantial and unexpected settlement, I want to spend some time acknowledging the incredible experience we had in working with Hupy and Abraham. Your paralegal was incredible to work with, answering my questions, guiding my process and ensuring I was comfortable with each step. You were kind, honest, timely, diligent, respectful and personable. You made me feel comfortable during a highly unchartered territory, and brought ease to my worried mind. Attorney Kreblin was professional and efficient during my deposition and gave me a calm confidence. Attorney Abraham, your support during mediation was honest, authentic, and direct. You genuine personality set such a peaceful tone and at nearly 40 weeks pregnant, it was exactly what I needed. I would not have imagined my experience with your firm would end with a personal delivery by Attorney Abraham coming to meet our newborn son (officially the mediation baby J). The entire process was seamless, and dare I say enjoyable. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. We feel resolve in this matter but more than that, we feel honored to have had the (unfortunate need) opportunity to seek out your services. In addition to my wife faithfully donning her H&A Brewer shirt, be assured we will do all we can to continue to point Hupy and Abraham in the brightest light, held in the highest regard.
With gratitude and love,
- Shanna, Susan and Braxten M.
Dear Attorney Kreblin,
I want to take a moment to extend my thanks for the work you performed on my case. I am satisfied with the outcome and am thankful that it is final.
Additionally, working with your paralegal during the majority of the time was filled with ease and her communications were outstanding. Working with Hupy was a very positive experience and I would highly recommend you and your team to anyone seeking legal counsel.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous new year.
Dear Attorney Chad Kreblin - I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am very grateful; you and your staff have been nothing short of wonderful. Every time I called, a return call was right behind me.
Thank you! I have a lot of friends that ride. I will pass the word on. Thank you again, I am very grateful. God Bless!
- C. Ernest-Jiricka
Dear Attorney Kreblin - thank you so much for all your hard work on our cases. You are terrific!
Dear Attorney Kreblin - I appreciate all that you did for me. I am very happy with the outcome of my case and with Hupy and Abraham as a whole. Thank you for your kind words and for telling me that I could call you anytime if I had questions.