After practicing for four years in the Chicago area, Attorney Vito J. Manicioto joined Hupy and Abraham in 2011.
Attorney Manicioto's prior litigation experience dealt with both insurance subrogation and personal injury matters. He has successfully tried dozens of jury trials to verdict and arbitrated a large number of cases.
In his spare time, Attorney Manicioto enjoys serving his community and riding his Yamaha motorcycle.
Licensed to Practice: Illinois, New Jersey
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago – Juris Doctor (2006)
- Wagner College – Bachelor of Arts (2002)
- Superb 10.0 Rating - AVVO (2016-Present)
- Top 40 Under 40 - The National Trial Lawyers (2016-Present)
- Elite Lawyers of America (2016-Present)
- Top 40 Under 40 Litigation Lawyers - American Society of Legal Advocates (2016-Present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2014-Present)
- Top Attorneys: Outstanding Young Lawyers in Illinois (2019)
- Illinois Rising Stars List (2019)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2014-Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2014-Present)
- ABATE of Iowa (2013-Present)
- A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois (2013-Present)
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (2011-Present)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2006-Present)
- Chicago Bar Association (2006-Present)
I was so stressed for I never had an accident in my life. Vito made me feel very comfortable and helped dring the stressed part of my times. Thank you - I would recommend you to anyone.
Vito knows his job and does it. Because of him I got more than I thought. Bless you. I recommend you!
Review Attorney Vito Manicioto
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last five decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Vito Manicioto is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Manicioto, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
I will always and forever be very grateful for how Vito helped our son!! I have always been learly of lawyers. You have proven to me that there are still great people in this world!! Your firm will also be mentioned to anyone that will listen!! Thank you for such a positive experience!! Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!
- D. Jones