Attorney Thomas A. Perlberg joined Hupy and Abraham in 2010, following years of insurance defense practice. Prior to working on behalf of the insurance industry, he was an Assistant District Attorney in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Law School – Juris Doctor (2001)
- Marquette University – Bachelor of Arts (1998)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2016-Present)
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award - American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2016)
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 - American Society of Legal Advocates (2013-Present)
- American Bar Association (2016-Present)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (2014-Present)
- American Association for Justice (2010-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (2001-Present)
Tom Fully communicated and kept me informed. He dealt with everything. He is extremely friendly, helpful, and judgement free.
- J. Gregg
I was very satisfied with the way my case was handled by Attorney Perlberg and would highly recommend him to others.
- D. Peck
I want to thank Tom for representing me and my wife and making this such a calmness. We did not have to deal with this on our own.
Review Attorney Thomas Perlberg
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last five decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Thomas Perlberg is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Perlberg, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
I want to thank Attorney Perlberg for representing me and my wife. We did not have to deal with this on our own.
- Robert K.