Attorney JohnPiero Joyce joined Hupy and Abraham. S.C., in March 2022 as a law clerk before being promoted to an associate attorney in September 2023.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law – Juris Doctorate (2022)
- Cardinal Stritch University – Bachelor of Arts, English and Writing (2014) and Masters of Education - M.Ed - (2017)
- Conflict Resolution Theory and Practice Certificate - Mitchell Hamline School of Law (2022)
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
“We are thrilled to announce the promotion of JohnPiero Joyce to the Milwaukee attorney position. JohnPiero has demonstrated all the qualities of a promising young lawyer, and we are excited to have him bring his impressive work ethic to our team of attorneys.”
- Hupy & Abraham Managing Partner and VP, Jason Abraham
A Message From JohnPiero
"I'm thrilled to take on this new role, eagerly anticipating the chance to make a lasting impact, and I look forward to the challenges and responsibilities that lie ahead. The promotion to litigation attorney represents a pivotal moment in my career, signifying the transition from a supportive role to one of leadership and advocacy. It embodies the trust and confidence placed in my abilities to navigate the complex legal landscape, serve clients and uphold the principles of justice."