Personal Injury Attorney Brandon D. Derry joined the firm in 2007 and was promoted to shareholder in 2012 for his dedication to the firm and hard work at the Madison location. Attorney Derry joined the firm following years of insurance defense and personal injury work. He has collected more than $30 million on behalf of his clients.
Attorney Derry is actively involved in the community, including working with local charities and participating in benefit motorcycle rides and events in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota. He is an avid Harley-Davidson rider and frequently can be found riding with his father, who is also an avid Harley-Davidson rider. He is an automotive aficionado and has raced stock cars and attended motor sports events across the country since he was a child.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Law School – Juris Doctor (2002)
- University of Northern Iowa – Bachelor of Science (1998)
- Leaders in the Law – Wisconsin Law Journal (2019)
- 10.0 Superb Rating - AVVO (2016-Present)
- Wisconsin Rising Stars List (2010-11, 2014- 2016)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers: Civil Plantiff – The National Trial Lawyers (2014-Present)
- ABATE of Wisconsin (2015-Present)
- ABATE of Iowa (2015-Present)
- Capital City Harley Owners Group (2015-Present)
- American Bar Association (2007-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (2005-Present)
- Dane County Bar Association (2005-Present)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (2002-Present)
- Hennepin County Bar Association (2002-Present)
Attorney Derry - thank you for your efforts in our case. You handled everything miraculously especially given the short time frame. Out of all of the law firms and lawyers that we had contacted, you were the only one to respond in a timely manner, and for that we are very grateful.
Just wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was to work with Attorney Brandon Derry.
I am now very glad I made the call to your Madison office. NEVER did I feel like my case was overlooked or given too little effort. My attorney prepared for my trial as if it was the most important case of the year. His preparation, attention to detail and of course experience led the way to a great outcome at trial!
Wisconsin Practice Areas
Iowa Practice Areas
Review Personal Injury Attorney Brandon Derry
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last five decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Brandon Derry is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Personal Injury Attorney Brandon Derry, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
The day after I called for legal representation, Attorney Brandon Derry was at my home to consult my case!! Everything was done in such a prompt manner! Brandon was terrific! Thank you all so very much!!
- B. Kuhnke