Although it might seem like a minor injury, breaking your wrist in a car accident can have far-reaching consequences that extend beyond the immediate physical condition. Seeking the assistance of a Milwaukee car accident lawyer is not only advisable but crucial in ensuring that you receive rightful compensation. The experienced professionals at Hupy and Abraham will ensure your legal rights are protected and can make a significant difference in your journey toward recovery. Here’s how.
On This Page:
The Impact of a Car Crash Broken Wrist
Broken wrist injuries have long-term complications that make it difficult to return to work or do your normal daily activities. Here are some of the ways a fractured wrist injury resulting from a Milwaukee car accident can impact your life.
- Medical Expenses. These injuries incur considerable medical expenses, including emergency room visits, surgery, rehabilitation, and ongoing treatment. Costs can quickly accumulate, placing a considerable financial burden on you and your family. Seeking compensation with the help of a lawyer can alleviate some of these financial stresses.
- Lost Wages. Recovering from a broken wrist may require time off work, leading to lost wages. If your injury prevents you from performing your job or pursuing your usual activities, a knowledgeable car accident attorney like the professionals at Hupy and Abraham can help you calculate the economic impact of these losses and seek compensation for the income you were unable to earn.
- Pain and Suffering. Beyond the tangible costs, a broken wrist can cause pain and suffering, affecting your overall quality of life. Pain, emotional distress, and the inconvenience of adapting to a temporary or permanent disability are all factors that your attorney considers when pursuing compensation for damages.
- Long-Term Consequences. In some cases, a broken wrist may have extended consequences, such as reduced mobility, chronic pain, or arthritis. Anticipating and accounting for these potential long-term effects is essential when seeking compensation. Your legal team ensures that your settlement reflects not only immediate costs but also future challenges associated with your injury.
Reasons Hupy and Abraham Injury Attorneys in Milwaukee Can Help
If you broke your wrist in a Milwaukee car accident, there are many reasons to secure legal representation.
- Navigating Legal Complexities. Car accident cases involve intricate legal processes, and navigating them alone can be challenging. Our seasoned professionals possess the expertise to guide you through the complexities of filing a claim, including following required procedures and meeting deadlines.
- Determining Liability. Establishing liability is a crucial aspect of any car accident case. A skilled lawyer investigates the accident's details, collects evidence, and identifies responsible parties. This is particularly important when dealing with insurance companies and legal proceedings, as determining fault is pivotal in securing compensation.
- Assessing Damages. While a broken wrist might seem like a minor injury compared to others, its impact affects every aspect of your personal and professional life. Our car accident lawyers examine the full extent of your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Then, we’ll build a strong argument for the compensation you deserve by thoroughly evaluating your case.
- Dealing with Insurance Companies. Insurance companies often try to settle claims quickly and for the lowest possible amount. Your attorney is prepared to negotiate with insurers so you’re not taken advantage of and receive fair compensation.
- Court Representation. If the insurance company is unwilling to settle your car crash broken wrist injury claim or offers you less than what you deserve, it’s possible your case will have to go to court. At Hupy and Abraham, we’ve secured favorable settlements for our clients who have suffered broken wrists in car accidents.
Contact Our Milwaukee Car Accident Lawyer for a Case Evalutation
If you suffered a broken wrist or any other type of injury in a car crash that wasn’t your fault, contact our Milwaukee car accident lawyer at Hupy and Abraham. We offer a complimentary consultation to review your case without any obligations.