Get Help Now
- Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
In 1842, Wauwatosa separated from Milwaukee and became its own township. By 1897, the town grew into a city and today it has a population of about 47,000 people but it retains its small-town feel. Here you will find the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, colleges and universities, and lots of high-quality entertainment.
However, whether you are enjoying the European-style village center, shopping at Mayfair, attending a street festival, or simply traveling to or from work or school, you may be at risk of being hurt in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall or another type of accident.
What if You've Been Injured in an Accident?
Let us fight for your recovery of past and future medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, physical pain, emotional suffering, and other damages.
We welcome your visit to our conveniently located Milwaukee office. Simply:
- Take I-94E to Exit 310B for Interstate 43 N toward Green Bay.
- Keep right to continue on Exit 72C, follow signs for Kilbourn Avenue.
- Continue straight onto W Kilbourn Avenue and our office will be on your right at 111 E Kilbourn Avenue #1100.
Contact us today and schedule your free, confidential, no-obligation with one of our attorneys. We welcome your inquiry at any time via the live chat feature on this website, e-mail, text, or phone.
Let’s Get Started
If you’ve been injured, then you should turn to the experienced Wisconsin personal injury lawyers at Hupy and Abraham. Whether you’ve been hurt by a dangerous drug at the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, a negligent security incident on a school campus, or a motor vehicle crash on a Tosa road, we are here to help you.
For the past half-century, we have helped other seriously injured people recover the damages that they deserve in Wisconsin. When you contact us, you will work with a dedicated and experienced lawyer who will give you the personalized attention that you deserve and fight hard to get you a full and fair recovery.
If you’ve had a nice experience with Hupy and Abraham, let us know how we’re doing. We’d love to hear from you!
Milwaukee Office Directions:
Wauwatosa Driving Directions:
- Drive on I-94 East.
- Take Exit 310B (right exit) toward Green Bay and stay in right lane.
- Take Exit 72C- Kilbourn Avenue (keep left at the fork in the ramp).
- Stay in the middle lane on W. Kilbourn Avenue (the right lane eventually ends) and cross the Milwaukee River.
- Enter the public parking entrance on the right (before Intercontinental overhang) OR turn right onto N. Water Street and enter the public parking entrance on the right.
To reach our suite from the parking garage (We will validate your parking ticket):
- Use public parking on LL3 and LL4.
- Take the parking garage elevator to the Ground Floor (G).
- Exit the elevator and follow the Office Tower signs to your left. You will pass the escalators.
- Take the corridor on your left past the escalators to the “Office Tower” section of the building (corridor arch is labeled Office Tower).
- Take the first bank of elevators (2–11) to the 11th floor.