Get Help Now
- Dubuque, Iowa
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Dubuque is the oldest city in Iowa, and it is an “All-America City” according to the National Civil League. Dubuque earned the distinction of being an All-America City because its citizens work together to identify and fix challenges as a community.
The city brands itself as a “Masterpiece on the Mississippi.” There are many educational, cultural, and recreational activities to enjoy here. You can spend time visiting the Port of Dubuque, going to the theater or a museum, or taking a hike. Most days spent working, living, and having fun in Dubuque end peacefully. However, even in an All-America City, accidents can happen.
And You Need to Know How to Protect Yourself When They Do
If you’ve been hurt on a Dubuque road, on someone else’s property, or because of someone else’s negligence, then you need to take action. You may be able to recover damages for the injuries that you have suffered. However, it can be overwhelming to know what to do to protect yourself.
- Whom do you need to notify?
- How quickly do you need to take action?
- What papers do you need to file?
- What evidence do you need to gather?
You don’t need to answer these questions by yourself.
Instead, our experienced Cedar Rapids personal injury lawyers can answer them for you and can take all of the necessary steps to protect your rights. We provide each of our clients the individualized attention that they deserve and we fight hard to get each of them the unique recoveries that Iowa law allows.
To learn more about how we may be able to help you, please contact us directly via this website or by phone to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation in our Cedar Rapids office.
Cedar Rapids Office Directions
Dubuque Driving Directions
- Head west on E 9th St toward Central Ave
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Central Ave
- Use the right lane to take the ramp onto US-151 S/US-52 S/US-61 S
- Take the US-151 S exit
- Continue onto US-151 S
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to stay on US-151 S
- Turn right onto Mt Vernon Rd SE
- Turn left onto 15th St SE
- Turn right onto 12th Ave SE
- Our office will be on the left: 415 12th Ave SE, #202