- Menasha, Wisconsin
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
The city of Menasha, located in Winnebago and Calumet counties, has a lot to offer residents, visitors, and businesses. The waterfronts of Lake Winnebago, Lake Butte des Morts and the Fox River offer many water-related recreational activities. The downtown area has lots of unique restaurants and shops. Residents, workers, and visitors can all enjoy these areas and the services provided by the city and independent businesses on a daily basis.
While most days end without injury, all it takes is one incident to leave you hurt.
Then You Need an Experienced and Local Lawyer to Help You
Whether you were hurt in a motor vehicle crash or your loved one was killed in a nursing home, our lawyers will treat you like a neighbor. We understand that your life has been significantly, and perhaps permanently, changed by someone else’s negligence. While we can’t go back and prevent the incident to spare you the pain, we can help you protect your future by fighting hard for your full recovery of damages.
To that end, our personal injury lawyers will thoroughly investigate what happened to you, negotiate with insurance companies, and take your case to court if it is the best way to get you the recovery that you deserve. Throughout every step of the process, we will explain what is happening and keep you informed of the progress of your case so that you can make the decisions that are best for you and your family.
To learn more about how we can help you after a Menasha accident, we invite you to come to our Appleton office for a free, no-obligation initial meeting.
Appleton Office Directions
Menasha Driving Directions
- Take US-10 West (toward Menasha/Neenah/Oshkosh).
- Turn right onto US-10 W/S Oneida St.
- Turn left onto the US-10 E/WI-441 S ramp.
- Merge onto US-10 W/WI-441 S.
- Merge onto US-41 N toward Green Bay.
- Take Exit 137-College Avenue.
- Turn right onto College Avenue and stay in right lane.
- Turn right onto S. Kools Street (by Kwik Trip).
- Immediately take the Frontage Road to the right.
- Hupy and Abraham is the last building on the left.
- Drive around to the back of the building to our entrance.
To schedule your meeting, please call us directly or contact us via this website today. We are available to take your call any time—seven days a week, 24 hours a day—and we look forward to helping you through this difficult time.