Get Help Now
- Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Manitowoc is known as Wisconsin’s maritime capital. Here on the shores of Lake Michigan, you can explore Wisconsin’s maritime history, explore beaches and marinas, shop downtown, work, live, and play. The city has a lot to offer residents, workers, and tourists—all of whom contribute to making Manitowoc special.
Since you are a vital part of the Manitowoc community, it is important that you make the fair legal recovery that you deserve if you’ve been hurt in accident.
Your Injury was Personal and Your Legal Representation Should Also Be Personal
Our lawyers have represented a lot of clients and handled many cases. We are experienced, and with that experience comes an appreciation for recognizing what makes each case unique. While the circumstances of your accident, pharmaceutical injury, or other injury may be similar to someone else’s, this accident happened to you and you’ve been hurt in ways that no one else has been hurt. You deserve to be represented by an experienced lawyer who truly understands your unique situation and who is willing to fight for your fair and just recovery.
At Hupy and Abraham, it is our mission to provide you with personal service, to always keep you up to date on what is happening in your case, and to be with you every step of the way from the time that you first contact our office until you have your legal compensation in your bank account.
We invite you to visit us at our Green Bay office at your convenience.
Green Bay Office Directions
Manitowoc Driving Directions
- Taking I-43 N to Ashwaubenon.
- Taking Exit 180 for WI–172 W toward WI-32/A. Straubel/Airport.
- Continuing on WI-172 W.
- Taking the exit toward WI-32/Oneida St/Ashland Ave from WI-172 W.
- Keeping left at the fork and continue on to Pilgrim Way.
- Taking Pilgrim Way and then make a left on Oneida Street.
- Turning right onto Hansen Road.
- Turning left on Ramada Way. Our office will be on your right: 2830 Ramada Way #100 in Green Bay.
Please call, text, or contact us through this website at any time to schedule your free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.