- Ankeny, Iowa
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Over the last 16 years, the population of Ankeny has doubled. This central Iowa city offers some of the state’s best schools, family-friendly neighborhoods, lots of cultural and recreational activities, and a successful business community. Over the last few years, Ankeny has won numerous awards including being named one of the Top 100 Places to Live by Money magazine, one of the Best Places to Raise kids by Bloomberg Businessweek, one of the Top 10 Best Towns for Families by Family Circle magazine, and one of the Playful City USA communities by Kaboom!.
But Accidents Happen Even Here
Even in generally safe and family-oriented communities such as Ankeny, personal injury accidents, injuries, and fatalities occur. For example, your child could be hit by a car while crossing the street or bitten by a dog while playing outside. You could be hurt in a car accident on the way to school or because of a defect with the medication that you were prescribed by your doctor.
If your injury was caused by someone else’s negligence then you have the right to recover damages for the injuries that you’ve suffered. Our experienced personal injury lawyers can help you make a fair recovery that includes compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, out of pocket costs, pain, suffering, and other damages.
To learn more, please schedule a free consultation with us in our conveniently located Des Moines office.
Des Moines Office Directions
Ankeny Driving Directions
- Taking I-35 S.
- Using the right two lanes to merge on to I-35 S/ I-80 W towards Kansas City / Council Bluffs.
- Keeping right at the fork to continue on to I_80 W towards Council Bluffs / Omaha.
- Using the right lane to take Exit 121 for Jordan Creek Parkway toward W Des Moines.
- Using the right lane to turn right on to Jordan Creek Parkway.
- Turning right onto Westown Parkway.
Our office is located at 6600 Westown Parkway, Suite 270, West Des Moines, Iowa.