Get Help Now
- West Allis, Wisconsin
West Allis, WI
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Whether you live in, work in, or visit West Allis, there is a lot to do. There are restaurants, community events, the West Allis Farmer’s Market, the Wisconsin State Fair Park, the Pettit National Ice Center, and other activities to explore and enjoy.
Yet, whether you are spending a regular day here working or running errands or a special day here at the State Fair or another recreational activity, there are risks—as there in any city. You could be hurt in a car crash, motorcycle wreck, slip and fall, or other accident.
And You May Need to Take Action to Protect Your Recovery
Over the years, our experienced Wisconsin personal injury attorneys have helped people hurt in all kinds of West Allis accidents. Whether you’ve been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, bit by a dog, or hurt by a dangerous medical device or medication, our attorneys are here to help you at every stage of your recovery.
We will always take the time to listen to you and to get to know you so that we can fight for your fair and just recovery of past and future medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, physical pain, emotional suffering, and other damages.
It is our mission to help you in any way that we can and to go above and beyond the call of duty to help you through this difficult time.
Contact Us Today
The next step in your recovery should be to contact us a free, no-obligation consultation. During this meeting, we will talk about what happened to you and how we may be able to help you. Simply contact us via this website, by phone, or by text to schedule a meeting at our conveniently located Milwaukee office.
Milwaukee Office Directions
West Allis Driving Directions
- Drive on I-94 East.
- Take Exit 310B (right exit) toward Green Bay and stay in right lane.
- Take Exit 72C- Kilbourn Avenue (keep left at the fork in the ramp).
- Stay in the middle lane on W. Kilbourn Avenue (the right lane eventually ends) and cross the Milwaukee River.
- Enter the public parking entrance on the right (before Intercontinental overhang) OR turn right onto N. Water Street and enter the public parking entrance on the right.
We look forward to meeting you.