Waterloo has been described as a “model mid-sized American City.” It is the hub of the Cedar Valley Region, home to approximately 70,000 people, and the location of hundreds of thousands of jobs in government, manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail, and other industries. The population and the workforce are diverse, with more than 45 languages spoken in Waterloo public schools. Recreational activities include various festivals, numerous museums, and Lost Island Waterpark.
In 2018, the National Council for Home Safety and Security named Waterloo as one of Iowa’s Safest Cities.
Yet, Even in Safe Cities Accidents Still Happen
If you have been hurt in a car crash on your way to the waterpark or work, if you have been hurt by a negligent driver while you are out on your bike, if you have been hurt by a prescription medication, or if you have been otherwise hurt by someone else’s negligence, you may have the right to make a fair legal recovery.
Our experienced personal injury lawyers in Cedar Rapids will investigate what happened to you, advise you of your legal rights, and help you get the recovery that you deserve for your past, current, and future medical expenses, out-of-pocket costs, lost income, physical pain, emotional suffering, and other damages. We will help you in any way that we can and go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that you get the unique recovery that you deserve.
There is no risk involved in contacting us. We are always open to answer your inquiries and we offer free, no-obligation consultations in our conveniently located Cedar Rapids office. To learn more, please contact us today to set up a visit.
Cedar Rapids Office Directions
Waterloo Driving Directions
- Head southeast on Washington St toward W 5th St
- Use any lane to take the ramp onto US-218 S
- Merge onto US-218 S
- Continue onto I-380/US-218 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 71 to merge onto I-380 S/US-20 E toward Cedar Rapids/Dubuque
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-380 S/IA-27 S, follow signs for Interstate 380 S/Cedar Rapids
- Take exit 20 B toward 7th St E/U.S. Cellular Center
- Turn left onto 7th St NE
- Turn left onto 1st Ave SE
- Our office will be on the right: 1233 1st Ave SE Suite C