Attorney Zachary Zellner joined Hupy and Abraham in 2017 as Associate Attorney to focus on serving personal injury clients. He also has experience with general civil litigation, including employment law and contract disputes.
Attorney Zellner is an avid Milwaukee Bucks and Wisconsin Badgers fan, and enjoys traveling and camping.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Law School – Juris Doctor (2016)
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse – Bachelor of Arts (2011)
- Up and Coming Lawyers - Wisconsin Law Journal (2018)
- Top 40 Under 40 – The National Trial Lawyers (2019)
- Wisconsin Bar Association (2016-Present)
Review Attorney Zachary Zellner
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last five decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Zachary Zellner is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Zellner, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.