Attorney Tom Hillers has gained unparalleled experience representing clients in almost all of the district courts throughout Iowa. Prior to joining Hupy and Abraham, Attorney Hillers was a corporate attorney for a Fortune 500 insurance company. He was recently elected president of the Iowa Young Lawyers. He is also a founder of the Iowa Young Lawyers Litigation Section, and he created the Jury Verdict reporting service for the Iowa Bar Association. Attorney Hillers received the President’s Award in 2016 . In his spare time, Attorney Hillers enjoys coaching his son’s sports teams, restoring his barn and working on Allis-Chalmers tractors. He is also very active in his local community.
Licensed to Practice: Iowa, Indiana
- Valparaiso University School of Law – Juris Doctor (2007)
- Iowa State University – Bachelor of Arts (2003)
- President’s Award - Iowa Bar Association (2016)
- Great Plains Rising Stars List (2018)
- Iowa State Bar Association - President, Young Lawyers Division (2016-Present)
- Iowa State Bar Association - Ethics Committee (2014-Present)
- Iowa State Bar Association - Co-Chair, Litigation Section of Young Lawyers Division (2010-2015)
Review Attorney Thomas Hillers
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last five decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Thomas Hillers is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Hillers, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.