Attorney Thomas L. Hillers joined Hupy and Abraham as an Associate Attorney in 2017. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced insurance defense.
In his spare time, Attorney Hillers enjoys coaching his son’s sports teams, restoring his barn and working on Allis-Chalmers tractors. He is also very active in his local community.
Licensed to Practice: Iowa, Indiana
- Valparaiso University School of Law – Juris Doctor (2007)
- Iowa State University – Bachelor of Arts (2003)
- President’s Award - Iowa Bar Association (2016)
- Great Plains Rising Stars List (2018)
- Iowa State Bar Association - President, Young Lawyers Division (2016-Present)
- Iowa State Bar Association - Ethics Committee (2014-Present)
- Iowa State Bar Association - Co-Chair, Litigation Section of Young Lawyers Division (2010-2015)
Review Attorney Thomas Hillers
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last five decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Thomas Hillers is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Hillers, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.