Attorney Ramzy Halaby joined the firm in 2018 as an Associate Attorney. He has an extensive background in personal injury law and has also practiced family law, criminal law, and general civil litigation among other areas of law.
In his spare time, he enjoys cycling, travel, hiking and camping.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Arkansas
- American University Washington College of Law – Juris Doctor (2002)
- Ouachita Baptist University – Bachelor of Arts (1999)
- 10.0 Superb Rating - AVVO (2016-Present)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers (2010-11, 2014-Present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2014-Present)
- James E. Doyle Inns of Court (2016-2017)
Review Attorney Ramzy Halaby
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Ramzy Halaby is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Halaby, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.