Hannah Dockendorff is an attorney at Hupy and Abraham with demonstrated experience in personal injury and probate law. Hannah has been admitted to practice before the United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin since 2017. Attorney Dockendorff assists clients with personal injury matters from our Milwaukee personal injury law office.
In her spare time, Hannah enjoys traveling to see history and art museums, attending the theater, and baking bread for friends and family.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin and Illinois
- Marquette University Law School – Juris Doctor (2017)
- Cardinal Stritch University – Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude (2014)
- AWL Foundation Scholarship Award, Milwaukee Association For Woman Lawyers (2016)
- C.A.L.I Award for International Intellectual Property, Marquette University Law School (2016)
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois, Member (2018)
Review Personal Injury Attorney Hannah Dockendorff
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last five decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Personal Injury Attorney Hannah Dockendorff is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Dockendorff, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.