Attorney Douglas R. Ross joined the firm in 2012 following seven years with a major insurance company. Prior to that, he focused primarily on personal injury and insurance defense work. Attorney Ross has tried numerous personal injury cases throughout northern Wisconsin.
A lifelong resident of north central Wisconsin, Personal Injury Attorney Ross is involved in the community through youth coaching and volunteer work.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Hamline University School of Law – Juris Doctor (2001)
- Luther College – Bachelor of Arts (1998)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2017-Present)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (2012-Present)
- American Association for Justice (2012-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (2002-Present)
- Marathon County Bar Association (2002-Present)
- Civil Trial Counsel of Wisconsin (2005-2012)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2019-Present)
Doug Ross was awesome and very compassionate.
Doug always was very easy to talk to and straight forward. He was very profesisonal, easy to reach and honest. Very good experience.
Review Personal Injury Attorney Doug Ross
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last five decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Doug Ross is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Ross, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
I was extremely pleased with Attorney Ross's services. I called you to help me with my accident case so you could help make sure I didn't get stuck with medical bills not expecting to receive a dime. Not only did you exceed expectations, you also got me a little settlement money in return. Which was awesome, because I was in a financial hole and the money I received helped me take care of some major things I was struggling with. Thank You!
- A. Anderson