Attorney Jamie L. Ford joined Hupy and Abraham in 2019 as an Associate Attorney. Prior to joining the firm, she worked on criminal defense litigation in Arkansas.
After graduating with honors in 2009, Attorney Ford received her law degree from the William H. Bowen School of Law in 2012. Attorney Ford will be representing clients in a variety of personal injury areas.
Licensed to Practice: Arkansas, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa.
- California Western School of Law – Master of Laws in Trial Advocacy (2013)
- William H. Bowen School of Law – Juris Doctor (2012)
- Arkansas State University – Bachelor of Arts (2009)
- Iowa State Bar Association (2019-Present)
- Iowa State Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (2019-Present)
- Wisconsin State Bar Association (2017-Present)