It seems like every time you get off the phone with the insurance adjuster you are more confused and frustrated. You do not seem to be moving toward a fair recovery for your Illinois motorcycle accident injuries. Instead, you seem to be going in circles at best or moving backward at worst.
You Can Move Forward If You Take the Right Steps
Talking to the insurance adjuster may be a waste of your time, but there are other things that you can do to help protect your potential legal recovery. For example, you could:
- Get Medical Attention. Prompt medical attention is important to prevent your injuries from getting worse and to provide you with the pain relief you deserve.
- Follow Your Doctor’s Advice. It is important to follow your doctor’s recommendations so that you do not compromise your recovery.
- Talk to Your Employer. Let your employer know what is going on and how long your doctor recommends you stay out of work.
- Create a Plan With Your Family. Work with your loved ones to create a plan that provides for your own care, maintains the household, and cares for children or other dependents.
- Call Our Office An experienced lawyer can help you understand your rights and possible recovery.
Together, these steps may help you recover the damages that you deserve after an Illinois motorcycle crash.
Don’t Do It Alone—Let an Illinois Based rider and Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Help You
An insurance adjuster may not be on your side and may not be fighting to get you the recovery that you deserve. However, our motorcycle accident attorneys, who are also riders, are committed to helping you get a fair and just recovery. For more information, we encourage you to contact us today at 815-877-3900 or 800-390-6350. We also invite you to download a FREE copy of our book, The Ultimate Guide for Motorcycle Accident Victims, to learn more about your rights and possible recovery.