The news that you need extensive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and/or some other type of rehabilitation therapy can be frightening when you are out of work. You know that you need to do what the doctor tells you so that you can recover to the maximum extent possible, but how are you going to pay for rehabilitation bills when you are struggling to pay your daily living expenses?

If someone else caused your motorcycle accident injuries then that person, or that person’s insurance company, may be responsible for paying for your injuries. Your injuries may include income that you have lost because you have been unable to work, medical expenses, and rehabilitation therapies ordered by your doctor. Additionally, you may be able to be compensated for your out-of-pocket costs and your pain and suffering.

The person who caused your injuries, or the insurance company responsible for paying for your injuries, may not just hand over the money that you deserve after an accident. Instead, you may need to contact an experienced Milwaukee motorcycle crash lawyer to discuss your rights and to fight for your fair and just recovery.

For more information about your potential recovery, we encourage you to contact our Milwaukee motorcycle accident law firm today at 1-800-800-5678 or locally at 414-223-4800. We also encourage you to learn more about what to do after an accident in our FREE book, The Ultimate Guide for Motorcycle Accident Victims.

Jason F. Abraham
Connect with me
Managing Partner, Hupy and Abraham