Wisconsin | FAQs

I’ve suffered a horrible side effect from a drug that my Milwaukee doctor prescribed. I’m hesitant to go back to the doctor. I don’t want to get worse or take another drug that could harm me. Who can I trust now?


Get Help Now


It can be frightening, painful, and dangerous to suffer a side effect from a drug that was prescribed to you by a trusted Milwaukee physician. However, it is important that you get medical attention. Your doctor may not have been aware of the side effects of the medication that was initially prescribed. However, your doctor or another physician whom you chose to see may be able to help you recover from those side effects and treat the medical condition for which you were taking the drug.

Once your immediate medical needs have been taken care of, it is also important for you to get legal attention. If you suffer a serious side effect from a drug that was prescribed a Wisconsin doctor, then you may be able to recover damages for your injuries in some cases. For example, you may be able to recover damages if the pharmaceutical company that made the drug knew—or should have known—about the side effect risks.

Thus, it is important that you find both a doctor and a Milwaukee class action lawyer whom you trust if you have been hurt by a prescription drug. For more information and to schedule an initial consultation, please contact one of our Milwaukee class action attorneys today at 800-800-5678.

Jason F. Abraham
Connect with me
Managing Partner, Hupy and Abraham

Motorcycle Event Calendar

Motorcycle Event Calendar

The motorcycle lawyers of Hupy and Abraham have put together a magnetic calendar for riders highlighting the most exciting events of 2017.

View Details