A skilled lawyer will be a great advantage in your negligent security claim

If you were attacked on someone else’s property, if the property owner failed to provide reasonable security for you, and if you were injured, then you should contact a personal injury lawyer.

The experienced attorneys of Hupy and Abraham can evaluate your case, can negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf, can represent you in court, and can help you get the fair and just recovery that you deserve.

Don’t Rely on a Criminal Prosecution

The state may bring a case against the person who attacked you. This criminal lawsuit may hold that person accountable, but it will not result in compensation for you. Instead, you will need to pursue a civil lawsuit in order to be compensated for your past and future medical bills, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, pain, and suffering.

The person who attacked you may not have the financial resources to pay for your damages. However, if your attack occurred because a property owner failed to provide reasonable security for you, then an attorney may be able to bring a civil lawsuit against the property owner who may have the financial resources or insurance to pay for your recovery.

Get the Help That You Deserve

Negligent security cases are often vigorously defended. Property owners may argue that it was the person who attacked you—not their negligent security—that resulted in your injury.

An attorney can help you:

  • Gather evidence to build a strong case.
  • Advocate for your full and fair recovery.
  • Get the recovery that you deserve.

Our lawyers have decades of experience aggressively advocating for personal injury victims. We would be pleased to offer you a free, no-obligation consultation about your case so that you can make an informed decision about your future. Please start a live chat with us now or call us at 1-800-800-5678 to learn more about how negligent security cases work and about how we can help you get the recovery you deserve.

Jason F. Abraham
Connect with me
Helping car accident and personal injury victims throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa since 1993.