Let’s start with your last question first. Yes, you should contact a Milwaukee slip and fall accident attorney if you have been hurt in a slip, or trip, and fall accident.

What you have heard is true: generally, people over the age of 65 are more likely to suffer injuries in slip and fall accidents than younger people. However, this generalization does not mean that you cannot recover damages if you are hurt in such an accident.

If you have been hurt in a slip, or trip and fall in Milwaukee and it was the result of another person’s negligent or deliberate actions, then you may be able to recover damages for your injuries. Your fair and equitable damages may include compensation for past, present, and future medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, out-of-pocket costs, lost income, pain, and suffering.

However, insurance companies may not be willing to hand over fair damages just because you are entitled to them. Instead, you and your Milwaukee fall injury lawyer may need to fight to protect your rights and potential recovery. To learn more, we invite you to request a FREE copy of our DVD, Secrets Insurance Companies Don’t Want You to Know, and to call our Milwaukee slip and fall lawyers at 1-800-800-5678 or 414-223-4800 to learn more.