Wisconsin | FAQs

I live in Wisconsin and I was taking an SSRI drug to treat my depression. I believe that I have suffered a serious side effect. What should I do?


Get Help Now


We are sorry to hear that you have experienced medical problems. Of course, the first thing that you should do is see your doctor for treatment of your conditions. The most important thing that you can do is to protect your health.

We understand, however, that protecting your health is not always easy or inexpensive. Your condition may cause you to incur significant expenses now and in the future which may include medical costs; rehabilitation costs; out-of-pocket expenses; lost income; physical pain; and emotional suffering. Accordingly, it is also important to protect your future.

You may be able to protect your future by contacting our experienced Milwaukee pharmaceutical class action lawyers. If you have suffered an SSRI side effect, then you may be entitled to compensation for past, current, and future injuries related to that SSRI side effect. A class action lawsuit may be a financially feasible way for you to get the recovery that you deserve.

For more information, we encourage you to contact our Milwaukee pharmaceutical class action law firm today to learn more about how we may be able to help you and what your possible recovery may be like. You can reach us directly by filling out the contact us form on this page or by calling us at 1-800-800-5678 or 414-223-4800. We would be pleased to answer your questions and to help you during this difficult time.

Motorcycle Event Calendar

Motorcycle Event Calendar

The motorcycle lawyers of Hupy and Abraham have put together a magnetic calendar for riders highlighting the most exciting events of 2017.

View Details