Attorney Kyra K. Plier joined Hupy and Abraham as a Law Clerk in 2013 and was promoted to an Attorney in 2016. Attorney Plier has worked on several large cases, including a $3.1 million settlement.
While in law school, Attorney Plier interned for the Restorative Justice Initiative with retired Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Jeanine Geske. She also spent a year interning for the State of Wisconsin Public Defender's Office.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School – Juris Doctor (2014)
- Marquette University – Bachelor of Arts (2010)
- Top 40 Under 40 - National Trial Lawyers (2017-Present)
- Up and Coming Lawyers - Wisconsin Law Journal (2016)
- Wisconsin Bar Association (2016-Present)
Review Attorney Kyra Plier
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients. Attorney Kyra Plier is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review. If you had a nice experience with Attorney Plier, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.