Riding a motorcycle is great, but it isn’t for everyone. Motorcycles are an investment in time and money, so buying a motorcycle is not a decision to be made lightly. Our Milwaukee motorcycle injury attorneys offer this information to help you make an informed decision.
What are the pros and cons of motorcycle riding?
- Motorcycles are very fuel efficient. A motorcycle can get about 40 miles per gallon, which means you save money on gas.
- Motorcycles are easier to maneuver in traffic. You may be able to speed up your commute.
- It’s easier to find a good parking spot.
- It is cheaper to insure a motorcycle than a car because a motorcycle is less likely to cause serious damage to other vehicles.
- It's fun!
- While we love to feel the wind in our hair, some people believe that it's a con that you are exposed to the elements.
- If you decide to invest in safety equipment, it can get expensive.
- If you are injured in a Wisconsin motorcycle accident, you will have to fight stereotypes of motorcyclists in order to obtain fair insurance compensation.
The last pro is the fact that we are on your side. Our Milwaukee motorcycle accident lawyers are here to help you and stand up for your rights in the event of an accident. If you decide that a motorcycle is right for you, request a free copy of our rider's Rights Card to keep in your glove box. This card will keep you informed of your rights in the event of a Wisconsin motorcycle crash.