Wisconsin | FAQs

I recently suffered significant road burn in a Quad Cities motorcycle accident. I don’t have health insurance. How can I get the medical help that I need to recover from my injuries?


Get Help Now


We are so sorry to hire about your recent Quad Cities motorcycle accident injuries. Road burn can be a serious, dangerous and painful injury that requires immediate medical attention. You may be able to get the medical care that you need, and you may be able to pay for it, even if you don’t currently have health insurance.

Hospital emergency rooms may accept patients who do not have health insurance. Doctors will treat your road burn and recommend that you be admitted to the hospital or that you receive follow up care, as necessary. You will get the medical treatment, and pain relief, that you need even if you are uninsured.

Of course, you may be billed for the full amount of the medical treatment that you received. That bill can be high, even if you were treated and released from the emergency room. You may lack the income and the assets to satisfy the debt. However, you are not without options. You may be able to recover your past, current, and future medical expenses and other damages by pursuing a settlement with the other driver’s insurance company or a personal injury lawsuit.

An experienced Quad Cities motorcycle accident attorney can help you understand your rights and can advocate for your full and fair recovery. For more information, please contact us today at 563-275-6892 or 888-807-2752 and please read our FREE book, The Ultimate Guide for Motorcycle Accident Victims.

Jason F. Abraham
Managing Partner, Hupy and Abraham

Motorcycle Event Calendar

Motorcycle Event Calendar

The motorcycle lawyers of Hupy and Abraham have put together a magnetic calendar for riders highlighting the most exciting events of 2017.

View Details