It seems like there are many decisions to make after an accident.
You want to feel better and get back to your everyday life as quickly as possible, but how are you supposed to do that?
Do you need a personal injury lawyer to help with your recovery, or can you handle your accident case on your own?
The answers to these questions are different for everyone, and you deserve personalized advice based on your unique situation. Our Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois personal injury lawyers can provide you with an honest case evaluation and provide you with the pros and cons of hiring an injury attorney for your case so that you can make an informed decision. We invite you to contact us for a free case evaluation at any time.
When You May Need a Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury lawyer can help after many different types of accidents and may be especially important if:
- You suffer severe injuries. These injuries include but are not limited to traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, amputations, burns, and pregnancy complications.
- You feel overwhelmed or don’t know what to do next. You have questions that need answers and you don’t know how to get them. You are afraid of making a potentially costly mistake, and you need advice to protect your rights.
- There is more than one possible defendant in your case. More than one party may be liable for your injuries in some situations, such as multi-vehicle accidents. These cases may become complicated quickly with each potential defendant placing blame on other potential defendants.
- Your injuries prevent you from working or going to school. Lost income can make it hard to pay bills, and missing school can make it difficult to graduate on time.
- Your medical bills are adding up. Medical debt can be financially crippling for a long time.
- The insurance adjuster keeps calling you. Insurance adjusters want to pay you as little as possible for your injuries. Anything that you say to an insurance adjuster may be misconstrued and used against you.
- You’ve been offered a low settlement. The insurance company may pressure you to take a low settlement offer and to do so quickly even though it is not in your best interest.
These situations commonly occur after personal injury accidents. It’s important not to guess or take unnecessary chances with your recovery. Once you settle your claim or your case is decided in court, your recovery is final and you may not have another chance to make a legal recovery. Accordingly, a personal injury lawyer’s advice and representation may be critical to your recovery and your future.
Don’t Worry About the Cost of a Personal Injury Attorney
Sometimes, people hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer because they are unsure whether they need one, and understandably, don’t want to pay a lawyer if they don’t need legal help.
Our experienced personal injury lawyers don’t want you to worry about either of these things. If we think that you can handle your accident case on your own and that your total recovery will be more without hiring a lawyer, then we will tell you that. However, if we can help you reduce your stress and increase your recovery of past and future medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, pain and suffering, then we will also tell you that.
If you decide to hire us, you won’t owe us any legal fees unless you win your case. It’s our Win, or It’s Free Guarantee! Even if you win your case, you won’t owe us any hourly legal fees. Instead, we will be paid a previously agreed-upon percentage of your settlement or court verdict.
How to Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
You have nothing to lose by contacting Hupy and Abraham today for a free consultation. However, we can only help you if the statute of limitations has not yet expired in your case. Accordingly, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible after you’ve been hurt in a Wisconsin, Illinois, or Iowa accident.
We can be reached by phone, live chat, or our online contact form at any time.