Doctors’ offices are typically busy places. There are many people walking around on uncarpeted floors with cups of water, other liquids, and wet shoes. While it is understandable that doctors’ offices need to remain uncarpeted for health reasons, you have experienced one of the risks posed by the sometimes slippery floors.

We are sure that your physician feels badly about what happened to you and genuinely wants to help you heal from the slip and fall injuries that you sustained at his office. However, your damages may be beyond what the doctor can fix simply with medical care. For example, in addition to needing medical care you may require:

  • Rehabilitation therapy, such as physical therapy.
  • Compensation for your lost income, if you are out of work due to your injuries.
  • Compensation for any out-of-pocket expenses, such as child care or temporary housecleaning help that you require due to your injuries.
  • Other expenses that may arise because of your current disability.

Your doctor may not be able—or may not have offered—to help you with these damages. Accordingly, it is important to contact an experienced Milwaukee slip and fall lawyer who can help you get the recovery that you deserve. For more information, we invite you to contact us today via this website or by calling 1-800-800-5678 or 414-223-4800.