It depends on where exactly you slipped and what caused the ice and snow. Generally, you might be unable to recover if you slipped on snow or ice that occurred naturally on the sidewalk outside of the store. However, if the icy conditions outside were caused by a leak that the property owner knew about—or should have known about—or if the icy conditions occurred inside of the store, then you may be able to recover damages for your slip and fall injuries in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin premises liability law, which applies to slip and fall accidents at stores and all other properties in the state, can be complicated. It can be hard to know whether you may be entitled to financial relief from your slip and fall accident injuries and it can be difficult to get an accurate answer from a store owner, store manager or insurance adjuster.

Contact Our Slip and Fall Lawyer in Milwaukee for a Free Consult

Accordingly, if you have any questions about your possible recovery from a slip and fall at a Milwaukee store or other Wisconsin property, then we encourage you to contact an experienced Milwaukee slip and fall lawyer today to find out more about your legal rights and possible financial recovery. Our lawyers welcome you to contact us via this website or by calling us directly at 1-800-800-5678 or 414-223-4800.