Money is tight, and you may be worried about adding legal fees to your already high pile of bills.
We understand your concern, and at Hupy and Abraham we firmly believe that legal fees should not prevent you from getting the legal representation that you deserve.
How Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Are Paid
Even before you meet us, we want you to understand how we are paid. Our Iowa motorcycle accident lawyers offer:
- Free consultations. We offer free, confidential, no-obligation consultations in our Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, and Quad Cities offices. If you are unable to come to one of our Iowa offices, then we will come to your home or hospital room.
- No hourly fees. Instead of charging hourly fees, we are paid on a contingency fee basis. That means that we are only paid an agreed-upon percentage of any money that you recover in a settlement or court award.
- A Win or It’s Free Guarantee! If you don’t recover any compensation, then you won’t owe Hupy and Abraham any legal fees.
We don’t want you to worry about legal costs while you are recovering from your motorcycle accident injuries.
Legal Representation Is Key to Your Fair Recovery
A motorcycle accident injury lawyer can help your case in a few ways, such as by:
- Valuing your case fairly. Our firm has represented more than 4,000 injured riders. We know how to value all of your motorcycle accident damages including, but not always limited to healthcare costs, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, physical pain, and emotional suffering.
- Encouraging insurance companies to do the right thing. Insurance companies often take people who are represented by personal injury lawyers more seriously than people who represent themselves.
- Preparing your case for trial. We will gather all evidence, file all motions, and be prepared to represent you in court. If the insurance company is unwilling to settle your case fairly, then we will go to trial to get you the damages that you deserve.
Your lawyer can take all of the pressure of protecting your financial recovery off of your shoulders.
Our lawyers are also motorcycle riders. We strongly believe that you should make a fair recovery for your accident injuries without worrying about legal costs, and we will fight hard to protect your rights. Please start a live chat with us or fill out our online contact form to learn more.